I was tagged to participate in this meme by Sheri at The Educated Genealogist. So, here are 8 Things About Me That I Bet You Didn't Know:
1. My favorite photographer is Ansel Adams.
2. I love strawberries. Not as much as chocolate, but close.
3. I read alot of mysteries.
4. I love Christmas music. I usually start listening to it before Thanksgiving.
5. I once lived in San Diego. I liked to walk at Torrey Pines State Park and I really loved Sea World.
6. I enjoy scrapbooking. I've only finished one scrapbook so far, but I have several others started.
7. I like to cross country ski. Every winter I wish we had more snow to ski on, but that it only fell when nobody had to be out driving in it.
8. My favorite singer is Paul McCartney.
The rules for this meme are:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
So, here are the 8 bloggers that I'm tagging:
1. Julie at GenBlog
2. Paula at Paula's Genealogical Eclectica
3. Dear Myrtle at DearMYRTLE's Genealogy Blog
4. Robert Baca at The Baca/Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog
5. Carolyn at Life in Possum Holler
6. Carol at iPentimento
7. TK at Before My Time
8. Donna at Donna's Genealogy Blog
REGISTER NOW: 3 DearMYRTLE hangouts this week
9 hours ago