Randy Seaver at Genea-Musings started a game of tag. I was tagged by Sheri Fenley, The Educated Genealogist. So, here goes:
***10 Years Ago I........
Was working at a day job in Human Resources
Was going on vacation to Yellowstone
Was meeting some cousins from Lithuania for the first time
Was attending a family reunion with my mom
***5 Things on Today's To-Do List......
1. Write on my blog.
2. Finish a client report (not quite done yet.)
3. Scan some more photos.
4. Go to my daughter’s concert at school.
5. Pay some bills.
***5 Snacks I Enjoy........
1. Hershey’s chocolate kisses
2. Fannie May Mint Meltaways
3. Frangos- chocolate raspberry
4. homemade chocolate chip cookies
5. French Silk Pie
***5 Places I Have Lived......
1. Chicago, Illinois
2. San Diego, California
3. Greenwood, Indiana
4. Mundelein, Illinois
5. Libertyville, Illinois
***5 Jobs I Have Had.....
1. Sales Clerk in the Christmas Court at Marshall Fields
2. Compensation Analyst
3. Compensation and Benefits Manager
4. Library Page
***5 Blogs I tag to play.....
1. Myrt at Dear Myrtle
2. Donna at Donna’s Genealogy Blog
3. Paula at Paula’s Genealogical Eclectica
4. Julie at GenBlog
5. Robert at The Baca/Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
This is a photo of my grandmother, Jennie (Whelan) Brady. Her parents, Timothy Whelan and Catherine Markey, were survivors of the Irish Potato Famine of the 1840s. Jennie, a widow with three children, died in Chicago on 14 March 1922 of bronchial pneumonia with malnutrition as a contributing factor.